Public Bus Transport to Memento Park from “Kelenfold vasutallomas – Metro 4″ – with BUS No. 101B, 101E and 150 to Budateteny vasutallomas (Campona).
Start time mon-fri in every 10 minutes, sat-sun in every 30 minutes. The ride to Memento Park is ~10-15 min. Day passes, BKK-tickets (prepaid: 350 HUF, on the bus 450 HUF) and Budapest Cards are valid.
To access Kelenfold vasutallomas take one of the following metro stations:
- Keleti palyaudvar (Keleti Railway Station, Metro No.2)
- Rakoczi ter (the grand boulevard, tram No.4 and 6.)
- Kalvin ter (National Museum, tram No.47 and 49, Metro No.3)
- Fovam ter (the Grand Market Hall, tram No.2)
- Gellert ter (Gellert Bath, tram No.18, 19, 41)
- Moricz Zsigmond ter (tram No.61 from Szell Kalman ter)
- Ujbuda Kozpont (Allee Shopping Center)
The Memento Park Direct Bus transfer from Deak ter, in the centre of Budapest (metro station: Deak Ferenc ter on the lines No1, No2, No3). Bus departs from the stop bearing a “Memento Park” timetable, every day, (but 1st Nov-31st March only Sat-Sun-Mon, and every day 26th Dec-7th Jan) at 11 A.M. (return at 1 P.M).
Traveling with number 150 bus to the Memento Park-15 minutes? Might be worried that this sounds too long and too boring? No! Unique stops throughout the journey, and places where tourists never go. MementoParkBonusTour